Skip to content
1. WELCOME AND PRINCIPLES
- Barrier gestures must be respected
- We prefer registrations by email or phone
- Reception staff are equipped with masks
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available inside and outside the premises.
- The changing rooms and the technical room are closed to the public.
- The counter is disinfected at least twice a day.
2. STUDENT EQUIPMENT
- Whenever possible, it is advisable to favor your personal combination.
- Each student and accompanying adults disinfect their hands on arrival and departure with hydroalcoholic gel.
- The material is distributed individually
- Students must already wear their swimsuits and change outside of school
- Personal belongings are not stored on school premises.
- If a minor and if necessary, parents can help their children to put on the wetsuit (on the advice of a staff)
3. SURF LESSONS
- The surfing slots are spaced 15 minutes apart between the different instructors, so that there is no crowd within the school.
- The departure on foot to the beach is done in single file with a distance of 1.5 m. For young parents or accompanying adults can help carry the board.
- The briefing and the warm-up are done with a minimum distance of 1.5 m between the students.
- The briefings will be done individually on the sand.
4. END OF SESSION
- The walk back to school is done in single file with a distance of 1.5 m, if necessary with the help of parents or accompanying person to carry the board.
- Rinsing of the suits by the staff with a virucide
- Boards, leashs, paddles are disinfected after each use by staff.
- Students change clothes outside of school.
- Payment is made by check, cash, holiday voucher or directly on our website
- In order to avoid any contact, the customer must deposit the payment in cash or by check in a box in order to be disinfected.